Wheat Flour - 2 cups
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Ghee or butter - 2 tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
* Add Wheat flour, sugar, ghee or butter, salt all together.
* Pour milk and mix soft dough as chapatti or roti maav, if u need add little hot water and beat for nearly 20 mins. And then keep aside for an hour or two.(once dough is ready, u can make after 20 mins too)
* Then make big lime size balls and Roll out flat as thin as possible.
* Make some flits(Like doing in sarees) front and back.It will become become a strip.
* Hold one end as a centric and roll the other end.It will become like a wheel.This will give you the layers.
* Gently Roll out flat as parathas into a thick circle(Like which you have eaten in the hotel).
* In a pan place the cirular dough.Apply little oil, when one side gets golden color, turn over and Cook other side with little oil. After both sides get golden color take it from the pan.
* Serve it hot with chutney.
Note: I got this recipe from Sarika Attal. When we were in Pune, She used to bring it from her home.Her mom makes very tasty one and I love it very much. I miss it sarika. Anyway "Thanks" for your recipe. :)
-நன்றி மைதிலி தியாகு , USA