Whole Wheat flour - 1 cup
Hot water - 1/4 cup
Salt - to taste
Raw Mango - 2 pieces
Green chilli - 3 nos
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
* Grind all the above "To Grind" Things together as a fine paste and keep it aside.
* In a big bowl take Wheat flour,salt. Mix it well.
* Now add mango mix paste into it and mix soft dough as chapatti or roti maav, iadd little hot water and beat for nearly 20 mins. And then keep aside for an hour or two.(once dough is ready, u can make after 20 mins too)
* Then make a ball and Roll out flat chapati.
* Heat a griddle and cook the chapati.
* Apply oil on both the sides.
* Mango chapati is ready to serve.:)
-நன்றி மைதிலி தியாகு , USA