Eggs - 4 (boil and slice)
Egg - 1 no (uncooked)
Onion - 2 nos (half sliced)
Green chilies - 2 nos (adjust according to your taste)
Tomato - 1 no
Ginger & Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
Chicken powder - 2 tsp
Mutton kuruma - 2 tsp
Cumin powder - a pinch
Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
Sambar powder - 2 tsp
Tamarind water - 2 tbsp
Curry leaves - 5-6
Coriander Leaves - For garnishing
Coconut - 2 tbsp cup
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Cashews - 2 tbsp
* Grind all the ingredients listed in the grind section into a thick paste and keep it aside.
* Now heat oil in a pan add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves,cardamom and green chilli.Fry it until become G.Chilli skin got white.
* Then add 1/2 sliced onions and fry them till it becomes translucent and add ginger and garlic paste.Fry them until raw smell is gone.Add tomato and fry it well.
* Now add all the above powders. Cook till the raw smell of masala goes off and oil separates.
* Now add tamarind water and let it bring to boil.
* Then add ground paste with water. Let it cook well.Close with lid.
* Break an egg, beat it well and pour in to the curry. Stir the curry for 2 mins. Now add Curry leaves and coriander leaves.
* Then add boiled (sliced)eggs.
* Serve it hot :)
நன்றி மைதிலி தியாகு...