Whole-Wheat Flour - 2 cups
Fenugreek Leaves (chopped ) - 1 cup
Ghee or oil - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Hot water - as per required
* Chopped the methi leaves as a small peices.
* Add wheat flour and salt with methi leaves and mix it well.
* Make soft and pliable dough using warm water. (Like chapati dough)
* Knead the dough well and Leave it for about 10 minutes.
* Then make a ball and Roll out flat parathas.
* Heat a griddle and cook the parathas.
* Apply ghee on both sides.
* Methi Parathas are ready to serve.
-நன்றி மைதிலி தியாகு , USA