Rava - 3 cups
Gram flour (Besan flour) - 1 & 1/4 cup
Onion - 6 nos (big onion)
Red Chilli - 9 nos
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Aniseed (sombu) - 2 tsp
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Mint leaves - 10 nos
Salt to taste
* Soak the rava in 3 to 4 cups water for an hour.
* Chop the following things and keep it aside - Onion,Coriander,mint & curry leaves.
* Grind Red Chilli and Ani seeds in the mixcy(use little water) and keep it aside.
* Mix the Gram flour into soaked rava and mix it well.
* Then mix the Grind paste (Red chilli and aniseeds).
* Now add the chopped Onion,Coriander,mint & curry leaves. Then add salt as per your taste.
* Heat the Dosa pan and make it dosa in medium flame with lid. (it will take time, little more than rice flour dosa)
* Serve it hot with coconut chutney.
-நன்றி மைதிலி தியாகு , USA