Chicken Drumstick - 5 nos
G & G paste - 2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - a pinch
Food color (Red) - a pinch (option)
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
All purpose flour (maidha) - 1 tsp
Rice flour - 3 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep fry
* Wash the chicken drumstick well.
* Now, for each lollipop, cut the ligaments near one end of the bone so that the muscle separates from the bone. Roll this muscle over to the other end, without cutting the ligaments at that end. The muscle will thus remain hanging, and can be rolled over to form a lollipop.
* Mix all the ingredients mentioned above to form a marinade with chicken.
* Marinate the chicken and leave for several hours in refrigerator.
* When ready to serve, deep fry the lollipops and serve hot with sauce.
Note:When serving, wrap the bone end in aluminum foil to make it easy for your guests to eat this appetizer without soiling their hands
-நன்றி மைதிலி தியாகு , USA