Tender Chow Chow - 2 nos
Carrot - 1 no
Onion - 2 nos
Green chilli - 3 to 4 nos
Dill leaves - 1 cup
Mint - 1/4 cup
Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
Curry leaves - few
Gram flour (Besan flour) - 2 tbsp
Rice flour - 4 to 5 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
* Peel chow chow and grate them.Then squeeze it well to takeout water.
* Heat a pan and fry this squeezed vegetable for 5 mins to Evaporate - Excess Water. Make it cool and keep it aside.
* Take the carrot and wash them properly.Scrap them first before grating. keep this grated carrot aside.
* Now In a big bowl mix Grated chow chow, Grated carrot,Sliced onion(very thin),Chopped Mint,Coriander,Dill,Curry leaves,Chilli and add salt.
* Then add Gram flour,Rice flour and mix it well all together.
* Now make a small ball of this mixture and place it in a oil greased plastic paper. Spread the mixture like thin chapathi and drop it in a hot dosa pan. (Take it out from the sheet very slowly, otherwise it will break).
* Now add little oil and cook it both the side until little golden color.
* Serve it hot with coconut chutney.
-நன்றி மைதிலி தியாகு , USA