Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Salt - to taste
Warm water - as required
* Mix wheat flour and salt well.
* Make soft and pliable dough using warm water.
* Knead the dough well and Leave it for about 10 minutes.
* Then make a ball and Roll out flat chapathi.
* Heat the tawa and put circular chappathi on it for 10 seconds. Then remove the roti from the tawa and using a holder hold the roti and show it to the stove flame (high flame) directly ,when the roti bulges like a baloon ,turn it to the other side and immediately transfer it to the bowl.
* Apply the butter on top of the pulka.
* Serve it hot with kuruma :)
-நன்றி: மைதிலி தியாகு, USA