1. Habit is Destiny.
2. Man, society and nature all are interlinked with one another. Man cannot be separated from this.
3. God + Impurities (Sins) = Man; Man - Impurities = God.
4. Every man is due to the society because all are enjoying the benefits and prosperities of the society.
5. A proper spiritual approach for changing the behaviour of man and establishing World Peace is Karma Yoga.
6. A living being is a joint function of life force and physical body. The life energy in a living being is the bio-magnetism which gets physical transformation and maintain the metabolic routine of the body and psychic functions.
7. Short circuit in blood / heat / air circulation is felt as Pain.
8. Good thoughts, divine thoughts are even in the atmosphere, criss-crossing as waves: and when our mind become receptive, these thoughts are registered there.
9. Whatever an action may be, there is a result. And for every result there is an action or cause. This is the cause and effect system which never fails.
10. Karma Yoga superimposes good impressions against the impressions of sins.
11. To live in harmony, do not command, do not comment, do not demand.
12. Constant awareness, introspection and planned action these three would develop your intellect. Success then is certain in life.
13. An integrated practice of reorganising and restructuring the body and the mind for a newly planned life is Kundalini Yoga.
14. Using violence against violence carefully in inevitable circumstance is non-violence.
15. No one can take away from you what Providence has allotted for you.
16. The husband-wife relationship is divine; no other can equal it in its depth and intensity, because only in this relationship the union of souls occur.
17. Vegetarianism is the only way of life based on the observance of non-violence. Non-violence is a method of living without hurting, torturing or killing any living being for one's own enjoyment.
18. Blessings are safe and beneficial always. Blessings are more powerful and more divine than chanting mantras.
19. Do not comment on the activities of others, even if it be your life-partner or children. Guiding them is one thing, but criticizing them would have a negative effect.
20. When we reach Alpha, Theta and Delta frequencies, all the brain cells which were dormant and not used up to now, even though existed, begin to function.
21. When any force starts, it has to stop. The gap between the two, the start and the stop, is calculated as Time.
22. Unemployment and ignorance to earn his livelihood will make a Criminal.
23. When you do meditation, you get God consciousness and undisturbed peace in you. That will be added as a plus point to your material benefits also.
24. Giving up and giving up whatever is not wanted whether it is men, material, action or enjoyment is the method of purification and enlightenment.
25. Physical body, life force and mind, are inter-linked and inter-connected in the existence of Man.
26. Man has to understand the value of himself, the purpose of birth and has to develop his consciousness to fulfil the purpose.
27. Consciousness is the radical universal principle.
28. Feeler of the pain and pleasure is life force (soul).
29. Gnana Yoga (SKY) is the process of throwing light on the souls to guide them in reaching their goal quickly without unnecessary delay. This is possible by attaining the full understanding of Truth, Universe, Life and Knowledge.
30. The benefits of Nature are all over the Universe but the secrets of Nature are only within your own Mind. Go in and in to get more and more.
31. Desires of experiencing God through senses will never be successful. By developing your Consciousness you have to become God yourself.
32. The art of tolerating the needs, regulating the habits and making better use of the environments for the harmony of self and others is Morality.
33. When man realize himself, he realizes the value of everybody. So to respect the needs and ambitions of others and to restrict and moralize one's own activities become possible.
34. There is no problem in the Nature, only the problem is in the Mind.
35. The principal goals of introspection are examining yourself and finding out "What You are?"
36. The one and only valid test for a person's wisdom is the peace and harmony prevailing in his family.
37. The three main ways in which man wastes his energy are Greed, Anger and Worry.
38. Man's needs and achievements must be compatible to and in accordance with the purpose of his birth.
39. To speak or act in a manner which will wound the feelings of one's life-partner is really a curse that will leave an indelible on the human mind.
40. Revelation of the realities of Nature or enlightenment of Consciousness is not by any effort. Effort means conditioning.
41. Awareness is a higher stage of knowledge in its evolutionary progress towards wisdom.
42. Thought force is the first Phenomenon to be understood by the Truth Seekers.
43. We are not separate in the World; We are linked by the universal force which is called Universal Consciousness