1. Peanuts - 1 cup (soaked in water for 1 hour)
2. Anise - 1 tbsp
3. வரமிளகாய - 2
4. Salt - required amount
1. Onion - 1 (chopped into powder)
2. Tomato - 2
3. Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tbsp
4. Chili Powder - 2 tbsp
5. Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
6. Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
7. Coriander - a little
1. Oil - 1 tbsp
2. Bar - 1
3.Clove - 2
4. Biryani leaf - 1
5. Green Chili - 1
6. Curry leaves - a little
1. First put the tomatoes in water and put it in the oven for a while and let it boil. Then peel it and grind it in a mixer.
2. Wash the soaked peanuts well in a bowl, put it in a mixer, add the vermicelli, anise and salt and grind until smooth.
3. Grind this mixture into small pieces, put in oil and fry until golden and set aside.
4. Then put a frying pan in the oven, pour the amount of oil given for seasoning and after it dries, add the peel, cloves, biryani leaf, green chillies and curry leaves and season.
5. Then add ginger garlic paste and stir fry, then add onion and fry till golden brown, then add ground tomatoes, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, stir, add 3/4 cup water and let it boil.
6. Then put the batter in it, boil it well for 5 minutes on medium heat and sprinkle with coriander, the delicious batter is ready